May 02, 2005
200g nearer to saving livesI had dinner at 9pm. Juan called for supper. She referred to it as a 'mobilisation' of our group of gerfrens. She got it done within 5 minutes. And she seemed very proud of it. You go, girl.
11pm, I was on my way to Jln Kayu for supper. I was supposed to be very full from dinner. 12 midnight, I was gobbling down a mushroom prata with Wenn and taking slow but satisfying sips of Teh. All the while, thinking 'shit, I hope I don't get indigestion later... else I can forget about sleeping tonight'.
That explains why I'm here. My experience is that I should never go to bed immediately (especially) after prata for supper. Somehow, my digestive system doesn't like to break down flour (and ghee) at night. So, I'm giving it more time to take its time now.
All the cheesecakes for tea time and milk before bedtime, I just gotten a kilo more. The target is the minimum requirement to 'give blood, save lives'. At this rate, and with Kay, who's always egging me on cheesecakes, I just might be able to break my own record soon.
Now, if only someone would tell me how to work on those flabs on the arms... tsk!
xxx
Dance real slow, embrace a waitThis time last year, I wrote something about embracing a wait. The wait turned out to be well, the final wait.
I miss Fat Frog. What I did last year that made heads turn at my (still) favourite cafe was... I cried. I cried quite inconsolably. I pleaded for Wenn to reach where I was as fast as she could. I couldn't bear the loneliness of it all. I cried and then I laughed. When the darling came, I shouted. I shouted, 'What the fuck!' and heads turned, and I shouted, 'Fuck him' and heads turned, not knowing what to do with an obviously very upset woman at the next table in the same cafe. And I continued crying. I threw myself at Wenn for a hug. She was very quiet all the while, offering me tissue. In the end, I laughed and I fucked it all and I was all right, quite all right.
In retrospect, I think that was one of the most 'attention-seeking' things I've done in my life thus far.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:31